Administrative Assistant to CEO
OPSkins is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will provide a full range of administrative support to the CEO and CFO in a fast-paced environment, including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, and creating PowerPoint presentations and decks.
In addition, you may be asked to take ownership of the office management including ordering supplies, stocking kitchen, helping with special projects, and creating an engaging work environment for employees.
What you will be doing:
- Creates PowerPoint presentations and decks
- Serves as liaison between the executive and external/internal clients
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles projects expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion
- Proactively manages Google calendars
- Responds to calls and texts in a timely manner
- Anticipate needs and be proactive with solutions
- Office Management
- 2+ years of administrative support experience with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel on Mac is required.
- 2+ years’ experience working for as an assistant for a high-level executive is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (professional demeanor) required.
- A quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver with impeccable attention to detail
- Must possess strong prioritization and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within deadlines
- Able to work in highly fast paced environment while being able to handle varying work styles with grace and tact
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bachelor’s Degree