OPSkins is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to collaborate and partner closely with project managers, development leads, and product management teams to ensure that software is tested to the highest quality.
- Work inside a cross-functional scrum team to mentor and promote quality assurance best practices
- Achieve objectives and provide recommendations on design and implementation decisions
- Develops and maintains test automation frameworks including scripts
- Executes both manual and automated testing protocols
- Find and appropriately document defects, and validate fixes
- Develops and maintains use case and test scenarios
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in software testing and quality assurance (QA) activities (automation experience required)
- 2+ years of experience working with and implementing common automation frameworks
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with analyzing requirements, executing and documenting tests and performing automated, tool-driven testing scenarios
- 'Grey box”, Black Box and White Box testing experience on web, mobile and OTT applications
- Experience using bug tracking and requirement tracking tools such as Jira.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies based on business needs
- Sound analytic skills to deal with requirements and/or issues that may be loosely defined and the ability to further manipulate and expand on them
- Strong experience with Relational Databases, specifically MySQL
- Agile experience in a Scrum/Kanban environment
- PHP experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT) preferred